Every company is exposed to a large number of risks, which vary considerably depending on the industry. In addition to obligatory insurance, it is essential to check if additional insurance cover is relevant so that your company can continue to grow in a stable and sustainable manner.
Through preventive risk analysis combined with practical consultancy, we create an overview of the existing risks and insurance gaps for your SME and provide you with corresponding proposed solutions - fully tailored to you and your company.
But what insurance cover is generally considered essential and must be taken into account due to legal regulations or from a risk management perspective? These types of cover include, but are not limited to:
- Accident insurance UVG / UVGZ
- Pension cover BVG
- Collective health insurance / sick-pay insurance
- Professional liability insurance and other liability risks
- Company property insurance
- Business legal expenses insurance
- Transport insurance
- Key person insurance
- Cyber risk insurance
- Vehicle and fleet insurance
Our broad-based network enables us to offer you a balanced and independent product portfolio. Through solution-oriented and efficient collaboration with our partners and experts, we generate clear added value for you and your company.
Your advantages at a glance
Comprehensive risk analysis as well as risk management support
- Overview of personnel risks and pension solutions
- Industry-specific solutions
- Elaboration of discount conditions
- Adjustments if your business is expanded or restructured
- vedunias gmbh is your personal point of contact
- Merging of multiple quotes taking performance and cost components into account